Friday, July 27, 2018

Beginning

Hi all! This is my new blog, and it is an attempt to chronicle the state of being that I have begun to call "chemoderate." It's for all of us who want to stay in balance, but also in good health, making the best choices we can with what we have, while not rising to any sort of extreme habits in the process. Essentially, it is a conscientious effort to avoid or reduce potentially harmful ingredients in our food, which are added primarily for profit gain, and instead choose more healthy and eco-friendly/fair trade options, but not exclude any one thing entirely.

This blog will primarily be about my adventures with food, and an explanation of the choices I make and why I made them, as well as an ongoing list of the best things that I've found that hit the spot between quality and value. Stay tuned to my blog for occasional updates, and see if you may learn a few new things about food along the way!

All the best,
Sapphire Dragon

Image credit: Trend Hunter

No comments: